It responds well to the needs of organizations that have set up overseas branches and wish to establish a full-mesh data-communications network for their operation. IP VPN offers:
- Both Point-to-Multipoint (P2MP) and Multipoint-to-Multipoint (MP2MP) services;
- Bandwidth choices from 2 Mbps to 10 Gbps (or any multiple of 10 Gbps);
- Full-Mesh data communications over a global network;
- A lower management cost;
- A high level of security; and
- Great services for an organization with many branches domestically or globally.
IP VPN is designed to accommodate the expansion of organizations into overseas markets with a full-mesh data-communications network. Even more special is the fact that these organizations can give its business partners a partial link to their network too. IP VPN enables both Point-to-Multiple-Point (P2MP) and Multipoint-to-Multipoint (MP2MP) connectivity services. Users of IP VPN can choose what suits their needs best. They may either opt for a central management system or give much independence to their branches. In terms of bandwidth quota, choices range from 2 Mbps to 10 Gbps (or any multiple of 10 Gbps).